Preservation through rehabilitation
Rehabilitating older properties presents many challenges. Below we provide a list of resources to help as you begin work on your historic building.
- Utah Preservation Directory (list of companies and individuals with experience working on historic buildings).
- Rehab Dos and Don'ts
- Rehab for Dummies
- Inspection Checklist for Historic Buldings
- Windows for Historic Buildings
- Shingles Standards
- Bracing for the Big One
- Signs & Awnings for Downtown
- Restoring a Historic Commercial Building
- Adapting for Access: ADA Compliance in Historic Structures
For more information please contact, Steve Cornell, 801-245-7273
Utah's Historic Architecture Guide
Utah Preservation Restoration