Other Financial Assistance Sources
- The National Park Service has a great website on Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentives.
- For information about loans with favorable terms (primarily for residential buildings) contact the Utah Heritage Foundation at 801-533-0858.
- The Salt Lake City Redevelopment Agency (RDA) has several financial assistance programs that may be used for
- Small-dollar grants may be available through your local historic preservation commission as part of the Certified Local Government program.
- Grants from the Utah Preservation Initiatives Fund (pdf) are available to nonprofit organizations and government